Friday, June 7, 2013

Ugly bastard.

Photo





whoaa



whoaa

Photo



Photo



Photo







chipcococafe: Steamed Totoro Cupcakes with recipe (spanish)









chipcococafe:

Steamed Totoro Cupcakes with recipe (spanish)

swimming-in-citylights: f | All on We Heart It -...



swimming-in-citylights:

f | All on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/63335232/via/sydneyydg

Hearted from: http://www.feedly.com/home#latest

Photo



"I can't exist by myself because I'm afraid of myself, because I'm the maker of my own evil."

"I can't exist by myself because I'm afraid of myself, because I'm the maker of my own evil."

- Possession (1981)
Andrzej Żuławski

Photo



Photo



And then I found out how hard it is to really change. Even hell...





And then I found out how hard it is to really change. Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in. I just wanted the numb inside me to leave. No matter how fucked you get, it's always there when you come back down. The funny thing is, all I ever wanted, I already had. There's glimpses of heaven in every day. In the friends that I have, the music I make, the love that I feel… I just had to start again.

veganmarks: Vegan by Feral78 on Flickr.



veganmarks:

Vegan by Feral78 on Flickr.

veganmarks: Vegan Edge by LinoPacino on Flickr.



veganmarks:

Vegan Edge by LinoPacino on Flickr.

Photo



Photo



Photo



AWWW ♥



AWWW ♥

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment